We are living through extraordinary times and although our freedom of movement is currently limited, our freedom of expression isn’t. With this in mind, the Blue Bell Community Hub is excited to be running a photography competition inspired by the current lockdown and self-isolation.
We would like you to use your camera lens to provide a window into your world during the Lockdown. The Blue Bell Community Hub are looking for fun, or emotional or inspiring images that show how you and your family and even your pets are getting through these strange times. You can take pictures in your home or garden or things you can see from where you live. Why not take pictures on your daily walk or exercise. Be as creative as you want, but please also be safe.
Once you have a photo you are happy with, please submit your entry along with your name, group, a title and description of your image via email to: email@example.com. Submissions need to be in jpeg format and under 5mb.
There will be two age groups; 16 and under and 17 and above. Please indicate which group your image is submitted too.
All entries will be judged by the Blue Bell Community Hub management committee.
A £25 Amazon.co.uk Voucher emailed directly to the winner of both groups.
- The competition is open until Tuesday June 30.
- As many images as you like can be submitted (please ensure your name and group is included with your entry).
- Photos can be taken on any device and can be colour, black and white, or you can use special effects.
- We will assume that all submissions have the permissions of anyone featured in the image (this is the responsibility of the applicant).
- By entering, you give permission for the Blue Bell Community Hub to feature the photo on our website and social media channels